ADVANCED MEAL PLAN
What the plan includes:
- 4 week standard meal plan, 5 days/week, includes 3 meals/1-2 snacks per day. Plan is sent to clients each month.
- Subscription to monthly newsletter.
- Email access to Coach Inpyn.
- Options to choose from include: Endurance athlete, strength athlete, weight loss goal, or medical condition.
- Options are customized for males or females.
- Plans are customized weekly based upon training needs, schedule and dietary restrictions.
- Shopping list for each week's meal plan.
- Recipes for each week's meal plan.
- Initial 60-minute consultation call to establish goals ($75 value).
- Additional 30-minute call, per month, to discuss the program and your progress, available upon request.
RACE DAY NUTRITION PLAN (RDNP™)
What the RDNP™ includes:
- A variety of tests and exercises, leading up to the "A" race (or race of choice), designed to get the ultimate RDNP™, tailored for each individual client.
- Results will include an hour-by-hour analysis of how to fuel during the race.
- Coach Inpyn will conduct a post-race analysis to gauge success and athlete responsiveness.
- NOTE: 90-day lead time before desired race is strongly recommended for best potential results.
- NOTE*: $149.00 for ongoing advanced clients, $199.00 for ongoing basic clients, $249.00 for non-nutrition plan clients.
What the consultation includes:
- One 60-minute phone consultation with Coach Inpyn.
- Can be open-ended to include any general health topics of concern, including a Q&A.
- Questions can be emailed prior to the consultation for more detailed responses during the call.
- Previous topics have included: How to shop smart, how to improve eating choices, what to do when traveling for work, how to make smart choices while on vacation.
Ready to take the next step? Excited to begin this journey? Click the button below, or click the TAKE ACTION button at the top of the page to purchase plans that will help you become your best self ever™ Additional coaching options, such as bloodwork analysis, in person Shop-Smart coaching and corporate Lunch-N-Learn programs are available. Please email to learn more.