All photography provided by The Malibu Artist
Led by coach Elizabeth Inpyn, INPYN™ is committed to helping people in all walks of life, with all manner of health and wellness goals. Become your best self ever™ and embark on a journey with INPYN™
Whether it's training for a race, utilizing a meal plan, dialing in race nutrition and fueling, or assisting an organization with making better wellness decisions, we aim to help each client. The result is the best self ever™ that everyone strives to become.
What We DO
- Meal Plans: As much as 80% of fitness success is made in the kitchen through smart nutritional choices. We can assist with simple plans for people who just need a nudge, or completely tailored programs complete with shopping lists.
- Triathlon coaching (coming soon): Sprint, Olympic, Half-Ironman, Ironman distances. Customized to fit scheduling needs. .
- Other races: Planning a marathon? 50K? Some other event? Let us know and we'll tailor a plan to suit your needs.
- Own a business or work in a corporate, or educational environment? Coach Inpyn is available for Lunch-N-Learn sessions at your location. Topics can be customized and tailored to your needs and be one-time events, or a series of sessions.
- Consultations: Not sure where to start? Schedule a general fitness consultation with Coach Elizabeth and get started.
- Blood work: At INPYN™, we have the ability to make health and wellness recommendations from your blood work analysis.
- Grocery store visits: Coach Inpyn is available for 60-minute sessions to help you navigate the often confusing world of grocery stores, including analyzing labels, and preparing lists that help you "shop for success."
- Coach a high-school/club, or university level program and need nutritional help? Coach Inpyn can develop pre-season, in-season and off-season nutrition plans for all high-level teenage and young adult athletes, especially swim teams, water polo teams, and soccer teams.
The founder, creator and NAME behind INPYN™ Coach Elizabeth Inpyn has a long and successful career as an athlete and coach that began in the backyard pool, a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool. An NCAA Division 1 distance swimmer and water polo player, she transitioned into triathlon after college and is a multiple podium finisher at the Olympic and 70.3 race distance and a USAT National Qualifier at the Olympic distance.
Coach Elizabeth has an undergraduate degree in Humanities from UCSB, an MA Education in Health Sciences and a CA Teaching Credential in Health Sciences and History. In addition, she is a certified sports nutritionist from the ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition), holds a plant based nutrition certification from the T Collin Campbell Institute. Inpyn is also EMT certified, including a certification in Water Search & Rescue.
The daughter of a Navy Seal, and a cancer survivor, coach Elizabeth believes in giving back and has chosen to do so in many ways, including as a Swim Across America participant and Swim Angel, as a Tour De Cure participant, a Girls On The Run coach and community participant, a Run To Feed The Hungry participant, and a Farm To School Network state lead and race volunteer.
Through her lifelong commitment to health and wellness, Coach Elizabeth has been fortunate enough to gain many sponsorships within the industry, including (partial list-check out the sponsor page for full details): Dimond Bikes, Smashfest, SOS Rehydrate, Roka, RudyProject, and Vega.
The co-founder and CFO (Chief Fun Officer) at INPYN™, Alex Collins grew up in England and Atlanta before finding triathlon while living in Southern California. An NCAA Division 1 soccer goalkeeper at the University of Richmond in Virginia, Collins also enjoyed a (very) brief career as a professional in England before transitioning to semi-professional soccer, most notably with Hollywood United, Pacific Athletic and Poundtown, all teams based in the Los Angeles Premier League.
As an actor and business professional, overall physical fitness has always been important to Collins, having completed the Hermosa Beach Triathlon, Malibu Triathlon, Los Angeles Marathon, and Hood To Coast endurance race. However, dedicated training and nutrition was always an after thought as Collins skated by on what was left of any natural ability. That's how Collins and Coach Elizabeth met.
Collins needed help training for his first full distance triathlon, Vineman, in Northern California. With the help of Coach Elizabeth and her dedicated training plans, Collins was able to complete the Tri The Boat 70.3 in Steamboat Springs, CO and a month later, the Vineman Full Distance Triathlon, a 140.6 mile beast, in temperatures topping out at 106 degrees. Thus, inpyn was born.
To this day, Coach Elizabeth still plans all of Collins' nutritional intake and meals, even allowing room for daily coffee and the occasional Nutella. Collins serves as the guinea pig for all of the recipes found on the site, as well as testing all of the meal plans, coaching plans, and lunch-n-learn talks.